I offer you many years of experience and a solid professional background. I have worked with plants and people for over 25 years, studied Botany at Berlin University and completed a 4 year full-time course in Naturopathy: Herbalism, Homeopathy, Iridology, Nutrition, Flower Essences, plus much further training.
My strength is my long standing practice, my broad knowledge base and my intuition/sense for ‘what is what’ and where to look.
Besides my regular work, a special passion of mine – having raised three children – is natural health support for pregnancy, birth and children of all ages.
Click here to book a free introduction phone consultation.
After my state-diploma I opened my practice in Berlin. Later on I taught Herbalism, Iridology and Nutrition at the School of Naturopathy there. Since then I have also run workshops on natural health, foraging healing herbs and trainings in co-creative science, coaching and self development. Since 1998 i have a private naturopathic practice in Findhorn and Forres in Moray / Scotland.
I have further trainings in:
- Biological Medizin & Iridology (I,II,II), Uslarer Kreis
- Homeopathy workshops, Samuel Hahnemann School, Berlin
- Reiki, Radiance technique
- Family constellation, Bert Hellinger and others
- Co-counseling, americain re-evaluation model
- Group facilitation, Findhorn Foundation
- Co-creative Science, Perelandra Ltd.
- Process orientated Psychotherapy, Arnold Mindell
- Psychophonetics, psycho-development and self-help
- EMDR & EFT
Click here to book a free introduction phone consultation now.